Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Motherhood

I've had one of my worst weekends in many years. I'm still a bit traumatised to be honest, but this morning we arrived to a place with full tranquility. Our family house in South of France. I'll recover there. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more daily dose of beauty. (Instagram: stina_auer)

Pictures from this weekend. Alexis, as you might see, totally chose his own outfit and almost dressed himself. Silk pants from "mormor" and sweater Petit Bateau.

(very thin cashmere sweater: Davida, here, skirt: Warehouse, bag: Louis Vuitton & shoes: Christian Louboutin)

9 comments:

  1. Helle stina,

    After breastfeeding two Little Girls exactly the Same ages like your Boys my brauest ist Already gone. What a bh are u Wearing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis is getting so tall.
    Your honesty is so refreshing, the blog world can be so sweet and saccharine at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stackare! Det låter som du haft det oerhört tufft... Kanske vill du inte berätta varför det varit så jobbigt, men någon liten ledtråd till inom vilket område? Hoppas det inte var barnen eller din hälsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your bad weekend. Being in the South of France could surely cure anything though, if not the least, a fresh perspective :) You look gorgeous in these photos, and Alexis is getting so grown up looking. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stina,
    Do you use self tan on your legs? What brand is it please?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your weekend, I hope things will improve soon! Great picture, enjoy South of France!

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stina,
    Hope you are feeling better! So glad to see all your updates on instagram, just what I need working the last days before midsummer in a grey Stockholm. So much beauty and love in the pictures.
    Have a lovely time with your family!

    The outfit above is stunning! Love your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are ok and that no one is hurt or has been harmed. I had a very average day yesterday. Such a bore xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks not very warm in South of Frances?
    Best

    ReplyDelete