Sunday, July 13, 2014

Essentials

This years South of France bags happened to be:

  • Neon yellow Alma from Louis Vuitton
  • Purple/Eutope Lady Dior from Christian Dior
  • Leopard chain bag from Dolce & Gabbana
  • Blue/Turquoise BB Alma from Louis Vuitton
It was a perfect collection of pretty bags in fun colours that also served their purposed to be useful and practical! Even though i loved them all, the bags I truly use during summer and that I am madly in love with though, is the colourful baskets. I am so happy for all the emails I've got of lucky owners which just adore them just as much as me! Next summer I might just do it again!

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. Those baskets are unique, cheerful and chic. You've spread happiness to all corners of the globe with those gorgeous baskets. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it! They are a perfect everyday source of joy!

      Delete
  2. I agree, they are lovely! For some reason I was too late both last year end this year, even I tried to be fast :)! Actually, I send an email in couple of minutes after you opened the possibility, but late again! Next year again...

    ReplyDelete