Thursday, July 10, 2014

Monkey's

I might have been s l i g h t l y proud when my 2.11 year old Alexis was able to do the very scary tree track yesterday (one hour long) with only some small helps from his father. The track is from 3-7 years old and I have to say he was one of the bravest. No wonder with M and me as parents maybe, we were both hyperactive/ants in our pants when we were smaller. Climbing trees was one of my favourites doing and no adventure was to big.

Today it's our turn. M and me are going to swing our bodies 15m above the ground in a amazing adventure forest and have to get from point A to point B in a two hour (!!!) long tracking path in the trees. Looking sooooo much forward!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He was that day, next day he didn't wanna do it again ... ha ha children!

      Delete
  2. Bravo Alexis!

    All these photos and stories from Souther France are a pleasure to read, hope you have time do many more! P.S. The idea about interviewing your friends and sister about their style too was great, I admire their style as well. I wish you many more sunny and joy-filled days to come and good luck for this evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you all love interviews, maybe I can find time to do so!

      Delete
  3. wow and little Leon, how old is he? can he walk a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is almost 11 month, and no, he can not awl but stand up!

      Delete
  4. Oh how fun, he would get along with my 2 year old! Forever climbing trees, much braver than his 5 year old sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaou you are just the perfection for a man.... Extra feminine, sportive, and not afraid to teach to your children to be brave!
    Bravo dear Stina, M must be the most happier man, for me you have every thing for a man. Looking forward seeing you swimming today.
    In France, rain, cold be happy to be in Provence at this time!' Horrible summer..
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind Uta. I am a complicated woman also for sure! Not perfect in any way! Big hug to you anyhow for always being so kind!

      Delete
  6. Oh sorry it's a tracking I have badly read....(not swimming...).
    Hugs uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very brave. Very impressive. Kids with a "can do" attitude serves them well as children and even more so as adults. Some mums are so over protective and in my view this makes kids fearful and timid.
    From one early tree climber to another...Seeing life as an adventure is always good. Susan

    ReplyDelete