Wednesday, July 30, 2014

RED!

REDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED

I just received this parcel this morning, I ordered it on Thursday and every day have felt so l o n g with me waiting impatiently. They have so many craving colours - light blue and light pink just as an example, but red felt so feminine! So practical, useful, unexpected and ... perfect for late summer, autumn and to pop up a winter coat to perfection! 
I love how they come with a matching wallet/make up bag and a longer chest band so I also can hang it directly on the pram or on my shoulder. The model is so classic and the leather, ohh yes the leather ... soft as a baby bump! So happy I decided to get his one!







2 comments:

  1. Var har du köpt shortsen?!så fina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete