Saturday, August 23, 2014

Affordable!

I wore this amazing cape the other day, and believe it or not, but it's a pre-view on what's to come from the brand Lindex. They've changed designer and this one is really putting some freshness into this low cost brand. She is using much better materials like wool, mohair, real leather and also higher the prices slightly, but we as customers gets much more value and long time love for our garments.

Before you would never see me visit one of Lindex stores, but since I went to a meeting, meet the designer and talked to her and was able to look at the new pieces lounged this season - I really think it starts to be one of the everyday brands to count on. For me as a mother of two it's often perfect since I can't use more delicate fabrics around small kids and don't want to wear my more expensive clothes for everyday life with them. This sweater would just as easily be from Iro or something but it's not. It's a classic sweater in wool from them! Love it! Mix it with higher end brands and you can create whatever look you want!

(cape (not in store yet): Lindex, sweater: Lindex, leather pants: Missoni, bag: Balenciaga & boots: Christian Louboutin)

9 comments:

  1. Ser riktigt bra ut! Är byxorna i butik nu, skinnimitation eller riktigt läder?

    Hälsningar
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trousers are real leather and from Missoni, not form Lindex. these ones are old, like three years old or so.

      Delete
  2. I really like Lindex....and I can see that more is coming
    Hugs Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina of course with the luxuous accessories that you wore everything is beautiful.... Anyway as usual you are perfect, your face looks a bit more "round" did you had a little thing done?
    You are the best model for Lindex.
    Bug hugs for a fortnight, I leave for a sunny islands coutry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have my period, so I'm a bit swollen all over the place, maybe that's why?

      Delete
  4. You look stunning, love the cape! I have also discovered Lindex, I think they have gone from a bit cheap and frumpy-looking to chic and good value for money. Look at my jacket AND my shoes here, can you belive they are both from that store?? http://glamourpsykologen.elsasentourage.se/2014/04/22/back-to-business/
    Thank u for great inspiration, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW looks amazing.. and so not Lindex! What a pleasant surprise. And credits to you for wearing a high street brand.. cuz sometimes u seem all gucci, pucci, prada ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Stina for again showing me a good Online Shopping possibility! The First One was Isa Couture where I already ordered twice. I did. not know These Shops so far since they are not located in Germany. I placed my First Order at lindex now, some of the items really seem to be of a good quailty for a Highstreet Label. You really do Great in mixing and matching expensive Labels with Low Budget. Labels, that is also how I like to do it personally Thanks for the Inspiration You give on your Blog!
    Best, sarah

    ReplyDelete