Wednesday, August 13, 2014

In the meantime

I know we shouldn't say this; but I start to long for the autumn! I'm tired of being almost naked in a bikini or running around bare legs! I want to wear pants, cool autumn boots and lovely coats and jackets. I hate the winter though, especially now when we're back in Sweden which often has an unbearably long, grey, horrible winter where all you can do is cover yourself up in the warmest shoes/padded jackets/hats and all, just to stay alive. But autumn ... I just love it.
I remember the amazing colourful season we had in Zürich last year, it was pure heaven. The temperatures was calmly balanced, not too warm and not too cold. Just perfect for a cashmere sweater and a light coat, sometimes only a t-shirt and a coat.

But until then - this is what I wore today. Black on black.

(very thin baby cashmere sweater: Davida (here), skirt: nobrand, fur bag: Fendi & heels: Roger Vivier - accompanied by the very old but loyal mr: Tiger)

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear I am a summer girl and love bright colours . I cannot get excited about dull colours so lucky you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But not too warm! I would love one month summer and one month autumn, one month spring and then one month winter and then it could go on repeat again! Blink

      Delete
  2. You have the most beautiful coat collection too! I always try to travel in the autumn (since I live the in the tropics) so that I can wear some of my "winter" clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand, our family in Miami says that there's one week in the winter where it's still like 17° warm but all the posh ladies brings their fur, nice gloves etc just to be able to use them even if it's scorching warm!

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit and the Fendi bag is the perfect contrast item. I, too am looking forward to Autum and the ideal temperatures. Winter is just okay, due to the extreme cold it is not my favorite. Also, Winter is just to long. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to get another Fendi bag just in this model, it's so practical!

      Delete
  4. I hear you! I love Autumn, it's my favorite Season. Tiger is so cute, he has the sweetest little face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is soo old, but still by my side wherever I go. Often hard to take an outfit pic outside our house since he is sort of dragging his sleepy paws after me ....

      Delete
  5. I love also Autumn. My favorite season too, if is beautiful and sunny, not raining.
    Greetings from Finland. I am your blogs big fan, reader many years. First time writing comment.
    Jaana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to join Jaana! The more comment's the more fun!

      Delete