Monday, August 4, 2014

Red love

Many of you seem to have liked this new red lover I got recently; I'm madly in love and it works for my life as a mother just as chic city bag. I'm thinking of getting it in yet another colour but until I've decided - I've arranged a discount code for you if you want to buy it too.

Simply put: stinaauer10 when you pay and you'll get 10 percent discount. They send it out really fast all over the world. Love it!

(dress: Greta, here, ballets: Chanel & bag: Lempi, here)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Stina! Shopping with you is always a pleasure : )

    Antje

    <a href="http://greenpinkorange.com
    > greenpinkorange.com </a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antje: are you giving your blog's address through Stina's blog?
    Stina, I like very much your Chanel's ballerines, did you get them this year? The colour going exactly with the bag very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stina. How long can I use the code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!! Thank you for the code - your bag is gorgeous, so elegant and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture with Alexis is so so cute....
    Perfect outfit of course
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you are back to effortless elegance again. You rarely get it wrong. This I love. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh stina, the picture of your little boy kissing you melted my heart! How very precious. ๐Ÿ’™
    Vickixx

    ReplyDelete