Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday

It was slightly too warm for this wool coat/cardigan in the end (morr ...) but for the spots in shade, it was perfect. Thank you mum and dad for dragging me out of the house today, without the kids. It was so nice spending time with just the two of you, even for only three hours!

And the best part is: coming home to two super happy kids who just long for their mummy to come home! Ohhh these little boys of mine, how I love them to pieces. How they are my life, my joy and happiness. It's crazy how much love they give me everyday! Even during the must frustrating days, I still feel so blessed. To have them in my life. Next to me. In my heart, being a part of my flesh and soul.


8 comments:

  1. Love this look!

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the pink sweater from, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this sweater with fringes is lovely I like since many years fringes and this year is really fashion but all the outfil with grey boots perfect as usual wonder mum...
    Hugs uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fringes Uta, have it on many different coats and big sweaters!

      Delete
  4. Great cardigan and I love those boots, I adore suede shoes/boots but we have so much rain in Scotland that I rarely get to wear mine.

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm afriad of that rainy period! May it never come back, only during nights!

      Delete