Thursday, August 21, 2014

The perfect grey coat

And how we love online shopping! Especially in the family situation where I'm at!  Alone time is sort of ... little of.
I knew I wanted a classic grey coat for this autumn since grey is such a perfect colour and actually looks good with literally most things. I needed it warm but yet young looking, chic and something where I could easily collaborate with different styles. When I read that this one also had a special insolation, made for cold autumns and early winters - it was mine. How perfect isn't it?

I also have my eyes on this one, but we'll see.

(coat: Samsoe & Samsoe, here , Leon's little outfit is from here)

15 comments:

  1. Hej stina! Skulle vilja beställa samma och undrar om du anser att jackan är normal i storleken samt vilken storlek du beställde?
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coat is true to size, this is a XS, I could as well have taken a S since the XS is a little bit tight in the arms ...

      It's so comfy and lovely though, super stylish and perfect fro this autumn!

      Delete
  2. chic, versatile, and classic...good choice. little leon looks so much like his big brother in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they look so different but most people say thet look very much the same! Leon's eyes are green/brown though!

      Delete
  3. The coat is a perfect line and fit. The boys are SOOOO cute. I adore.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leon is so cuuuute and Alexis little man already.
    Your coat is classic, nice nothing to say everything suits you. I just buy a long one same grey from Armani in cashmere. But longer for you is not practcle with the children
    You are a real stylish mum.
    HugsUta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sound amazing Uta, but no, not practical for me! Love long coats though!

      Delete
  5. You look perfect as always. Just wanted to say Thank You: I received the kimono yesterday and it is gorgeous. More beutiful than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leon has no shoes/socks and you are rugged up? Does he protest about footwear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leon is like a cupcake.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete