Friday, September 26, 2014

Activity

Today we had a team day at work and the secret instructions said "dress warm and not too fragile". So I did. The newly landed Rodebjer faux fur west was perfect over then thin, black cashmere coat from Greta. But after half of the day gone, I took the Greta coat off and just wore it with this cashmere turtle neck, it was simply too warm after all our activity. The vest is really warmer then one can believe, i'll keep that in mind for when the temperature drops! It's so cool!
If the weather allows tomorrow, and my sick feeling in my body will get better, i'll wear one of my absolute favourite outfits so far. Let's put our fingers crossed that it will be as lovely as today! I'll wear it to the theatre with little minime (Alexis).

(bucket bag: Lempi bags, here, vest: Rodebjer, here)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stina! I understund that this vest is not made by real fur. But what are your thoughts in general about wearing real fur? It seems to me that wearing real fur is more acceptable again, at least among fashion lovers. Am I right? Have a nice weekend! /Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit so oroginal and prezty
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken läcker outfit! Jag bara älskar din höstgarderob! Massor av inspiration!

    Alexis är otroligt söt. Kram! <3

    ReplyDelete