Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Akademikliniken - Stina Auer

The most important things is to take commando of your life, 
do what makes you feel good and ignore what everyone else 
is thinking or doing. We have one life, make sure you fill it with 
things that make you feel happy, satisfied and peaceful. 
When you are those things, you can give more positive emotions and 
feelings out to the world and will of course attract it thousands back to your own life!
- stina 

So yes, now it's officially clear that I'm one of the experienced members of Akademikliniken's Medical Aesthetic clinics around the Stockholm city center. We have top notch places at Stureplan, Söder and Kungsholmen - not to forget the modern and all white plastic surgery center in Storängsbotten at Gärdet. I will work on all different places: three days per week at Stureplan and the rest at Söder and S:t Eriksplan, so choose the alternative that suits you best if you are interested.

I've worked with medical aesthetic improvements of the face since 2006 and my expertise is broad, bold, creative, thinking outside the box and with a lot of experience from a lot of patients throughout the years. I truly love my job, mostly because it combines my creative eye for making a face better, younger, more natural, fresher and I can easily see what needs to be enhanced or maybe make less visible to get a balanced and good looking face. No matter what age you're in.

When I started working in this field, I was young, fresh and had no signs of ageing myself. Even so I worked hard to understand and make every patient look much better before then after they've been to me, no matter what we ended up doing.
Today I can relate to the ageing process much more and not to mention, the feeling of often looking tired and not my best. Turing 35 years old in January, giving birth to two small boys in three years, pregnancies, breast-feeding, sleepless nights, stress and just very little time for me, has of course made my own face change. It looks older, and more worn out then it did before all of this very natural, life changes. So I can relate even more to what women and men in my age really want and what life's normal happenings does to most of us!

Exercise, food, normal skin products, sleep, a happy mind and body can only do so much - if you want further improvements, measurable ones, maybe we should meet and I'll help you guide you through the jungle of Hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane and Juvaderm and what an amazing result they actually can give you. Maybe you need to understand what Botox actually is, not only reading the papers very infantile big news and weird looking people using it. In the correct hands of knowledge, Botox can be truly fantastic and not only take away wrinkles like the best product ever, but also help migraine and other medical disorders.
Maybe we should talk about your skin, small wrinkles or if you are younger, how to prevent them with good medical skin products and chemical peelings? Maybe you want nicer looking lips, a little bit more visible cheekbones or jawline? Maybe you want a smaller or larger nose or to fill the hollowness under the eyes that often tends to be deeper and darker with age, a treatment called Tear Trough that I worked a lot with with patients. Maybe you just plain and simple lack volume in the face and adding a little will make you look ten years younger.
Maybe we should just go through your face and you can tell me what you like or don't like and I can tell you what we could easily do that will really make you feel better, but with small and natural changes. Anyhow, the sky is the limit and I can't wait to work with my dear patients again.

I just did my first chemical peeling in a few years (yesterday) and also did Botox again in my forehead. My lines there, according to me, has started to show much more and I know how elastic the skin can be and If I don't take care of it now, it will end up stretching itself so much that my eyelids will come down on my eyes more and more. Not to mentions those forehead lines, very seldom are they flattering in a face, they tend to make you look angry, tired and old. That's just a fact either you like it or not.
Looking fresh with a glowing, well taken cared of skin is my goal.

My next thing is to get some Restylane Vital in my small lines on the side of my mouth (from laying on the side sleeping and age) and getting a little bit more moist under the skin there plus doing some treatment do get all small veins in my face gone. They are almost invisible, but it gives my face a more reddish colour and with one or two treatments, my face has a more even colour plus it gets a true collage boost which make the face look really beautiful.

So if you are interested of having a consultation or do a treatment, maybe both, please call Akademiklinikens very kind receptionists (links to the different places a bit further up under each locations name) or book yourself in when it suits you at their web booking place, HERE.

See you!
stina



24 comments:

  1. You are so loved, precious Stina. May you feel the good energy of all your kind followers now that you are "back" in your game but with a whole new background as the Mother of two fantastic Princes and the beloved lady of a loving man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirrors can be incredibly deceptive for people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JEALOUSYis YOUR FACE.

      Delete
    2. Mirrors can be a very good tool to show what's already beautiful and what can be improved within the skin or features.

      Delete
  3. Ditt ansikte är verkligen så vackert! Man kan inte se att du har gjort någon behandling, som jag tycker är väldigt bra! Allt ser naturligt ut, och jag kan förstå att du bara framhävt dina redan fina drag! Jag hade gärna gått till dig men bor i Göteborg. Men kanske i framtiden, vem vet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very natural lips!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. All patients log for different results, I'm here to inform, guide and enhance. If you know already what you want to make a little bit better, I'm your tool to reach that goal, If you come with no clue but just want to look younger or fresher, I'm here to tell you what's possible.

      Delete
  4. Oh Stina I am so glad for you, if there once more I will run to you
    From beautiful alteady what will you begin?? So fresh, younger (is it posdible). Anyway perfect schedule 3 times a week with your little ones. Bravo for all you do dearest Stina. Lucky M.
    I wish you a greaz success in your new job.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Uta,

      I will work 5 days per week, but not full days. I love my job and I'm so happy to share it with you all!

      Hugs, stina

      Delete
  5. I think this will be so good for you, the perfect balance along with wife/mother.

    Having turned 50 and hit perimenopause - ugh I have hit an ageing wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, actually, it feels like holiday working when I compare it with being at home with my two boys!!!

      Delete
  6. You look so fresh and happy :-) between your expertise in your profession and the passion you have for your work your patients are so lucky. It's very clear you truly want women (men too) to look and feel their very best...you are very gifted this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becoming older is a privilege, many people do not....and others do everything they can do prevent it as if it's something that needs to be prevented. Sad to see people talk so much about organic food etc, when they the next day inject their bodies with alla kind if unnatural stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the world we're living in and each one of us needs to take their own decision. I don't find it any unnatural to eat biological food and use Hyaluronic acid to get a little bit more volume under the skin. It actually goes hand in hand with feeling and looking your absolute best!

      Delete
  8. People´s taste about beauty and whatnot is like- what is the exact English translations to Swedens: "smaken är som baken"? Well- as many people that lives in the world-excactly that is the number of translations of beauty. We each have a number of years on this beautiful planet- why not be happy for each other´s happiness? Sophia Loren soon to be 80 years old and the late and beloved Agatha Christie who became 85 before she passed away= both very beautiful women but in different ways. And we do love and respect them both. I say; Live and let Live <3 Do not know if it is possible to attach this link but it is about beauty and 'eyes of the beholder'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good examples with Christie and Loren, completely different, both in terms of looks and destiny, but both amazing women! Just live your own life and be happiii :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, the day people stop to bother about others and take more action and responsibility in their own life - we would live in a much more happy and vibrate place!

      Delete
  9. And yes; here is the link: http://aplus.com/a/Priscilla-Wilson-woman-of-color-beauty-photoshop-images-around-the-world

    ReplyDelete
  10. Du ser vacker och naturlig ut. Hade också gärna gått till dig men bor i Göteborg. Kan du rekommendera någon som är lika professionel och med samma känsla som dig. TACK! Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Jenny is a very good treater in Göteborg at Akademikliniken there. Call them and make an appointment and tell her I've recomened her to you!

      Delete
  11. Samma fråga som Pia, men jag bor i Malmö? Vill så gärna göra något åt mina nasolabialveck och inser att det är restylane och volym vid kindbenen (?) som behövs för att sudda ut dem lite och "lyfta". När kinderna tappar volym så blir ju vecken djupare och ansiktet/kinderna får en liksom "insjunken" känsla pga volymförlusten. Trivs inte alls! Men har samtidigt hört om många som inte varit nöjda med just den typen av behandlingar, och att det är svårt att få just restylane i nasolabialveck att se naturligt och fint ut. Hade varit så underbart att kunna se sig i spegeln och känna sig lite fin igen. Det här gör att jag både ser flera år äldre och surare ut än vad jag är – åh, vad jag skulle önska att man kunde göra något åt det!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hanna,

      The nasolabial lines are not complicated but sometimes we need to treat them in two different ways. both in the specific lines, but also add a little bit volume in the cheek bones. The natural, aging gravity lose volume and structure during the years and by adding it again, you'll get a little natural life both in the whole face just as in the nasolabial lines!

      In Malmö I can't recomen anyone but would be super happy to meet you in stockholm and help!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete