Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Green

SOOOO cold today! I froze all the way (8min walk) to the bus and was happy this Kenzo sweater is made in wool! Starting to have a lot of patients again (for online booking, click here)! So much fun and I love helping them out and making you all look better. It's such a creative job in that sense and I forgot my bad headache, enjoyed a lunch at Sturehof with some classic Swedish meatballs and cream sause and went on working after. These pictures were snapped when I got back home from work, quite tired but with a very warm feeling inside my body, despite the chilly temperatures.

(coat: MaxMara, sweater: Kenzo, pants: Gina Tricot, bag: Chanel & boots: Isabel Marant)

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful coat! To be honest, I could never wear such a bright colour, but you look fantastic! I enjoy the colder weather, as I'm sure you do too, but sometimes when stepping out the door in the morning the unexpected chill can be a little unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can, with a little bit of confident everyone can step out of their grey/black/beige box!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that MaxMara coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. green looks lovely on you Stina!One question ,who takes all these nice photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preferably my sister Lissie, but most often, my man!

      Delete
  4. BEAUUUTIFUL!! Lovelovelove that green coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove this colour, of course it does not suit to anybody but ihanges so much from yellow that we see
    everywhere.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, green and purple is my new thing!

      Delete
  6. The color combination on you, Stina, is really refreshing, and the outfit seems both comfortable and fashionable. Not fashion in a negative way=just for a particular season, but fashion wear for a life-time.

    Next summer my husband and I are going to spend a looong vacation in the always lovely, young, and wonderful Toronto. I'm going to buy lots of color. Stores in my home town, one of the biggest here in Finland, only seem to offer dull, basic black and maybe red, better suited for 60-year old grannies. Don't get me wrong, we have lots of really wonderful (young) designers here like the Lumi or Minna Parikka shoes, but they are not for every day wear. Though they are lovely, and not so over priced.

    Thank you Stina for the inspiration I get from your blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sounds so thrilling for you!!! Yes, this coat is ac lassie beauty!

      Delete
  7. My comments from Ipad I phone atill do not work
    So as I sais I will write less Stina
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... what an amazing color... I also love the orange one. Where do you buy those lovely coats??

    ReplyDelete