Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Neuchâtel fiesta

So these are some random, pretty pictures of our short weekend in Neuchâtel. My foot was still so so, but I found out that the very low Valentino shoes were actually quite comfortable, at least in the beginning of the evening. At midnight my foot hurt so much (from the accident) and we went back to the hotel much earlier (03am) then usual (like at 6am) because of that. Of course I could hardly dance which was a pity!
The next day, we took the train back to Geneva to get our little chubby Leon. My parents in law is as a matter of fact staying with us in our house now for one week so that my first week of working went smoothly!

Talk soon!

(dress: Balmain, neon green fur jacket: J.Mendel Paris, heels: Valentino & bag: Chanel)

8 comments:

  1. Whaou ALL girls are stunning and really pretty and very well dressed.
    Beautful party pictures looking for a Vogue revue....
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar verkligen din klänning, helt fantastisk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does NOBODY have wrinkles in Geneva!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the dress of your friend - the "nude" 1920:ies style with sequins and low waist. It is wonderful!!!! And her hair and everything matches. Lovely! Love your dress too, and the red spiked Louboutins that the dark haired girl wears. What a lovely bunch of welldressed people and nice surroundings. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dark haired girl is spendid but you all others as well never seen so many beautiful girls together like this and tall, thin....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laila. The shoes of dark haired beautiful girl are not Louboutin but vety high..... True

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vilka fina bilder du tar! Så roligt med dina bildkavalkader! /Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Stina,
    I hope you read my comment, also when I comment on an "old" post.
    I love strolling through your pictures and I find always some Inspiration, wheter its about Fashion or travveling or something to think about.
    But one VERY important question for me:
    Do you know the designer or brand of this hilarious fantastic one shoulder berry-colored Dress of your beautiful Brown-haired friend?
    Im searching for a Dress exactly like this and am in love with this :-)
    It would be so nice if you could help me!
    xxx from Munich / Sara

    ReplyDelete