Monday, October 20, 2014

Au naturel

Sorry Dear readers for being quite occupied but my man was away and even with our Lady C, life is always more intensive!
But this is from this afternoon, I look more wild then tame, but try walking without an umbrella in rain dazzling and super humid weather. Yes, this is how I look like when doing so. Completely red in my eyes from the wind and the hair as frizzy as can be. Anyhow, I wore this green dream, my new metallic pants, soft as tights from here and a old Prada bag! One has to try even if the face can't always keep up with the beautiful clothes! Blink

11 comments:

  1. This look with this gorgeous fur vest is fanatstic. Love the green on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would say more lovely than ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really kind even though I don't agree!

      Delete
  3. I really loooove this vest, colour, style and fur. Beautiful all the item.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This green fur is amazing! Could you please share where it is from? You look very good in green, burgundy (vinröd) and some yellowgreenish colours. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree . Green really suits you. I am glad you are dressing more edgy these days.Your old style was too frumpy for your age and was 'look at me" I am wearing designer. Keep people guessing I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I dress the same way, only differences is the seasons and what I fall in love with at the time! But thank you!

      Delete
  6. Stina has never been dressed frumpy !!!
    And I dont remember of an old style
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stina has always been dressed with good taste and not at all frumpy!!!

    ReplyDelete