Thursday, October 9, 2014

Emerald and black



There was a VIP event going on at the by Malene Birger store in Stockholm Tuesday evening, but since I could not attend they hosted a private little event for me, just before going home to the children, hanging with them and turning from working mother to the russian ice princess in the post below.
The staff at MB is always so kind and I always find something I like. They had prepared a lot of things that they thought suited me, but since I'm more practical nowadays then a "silk blouse" kind of gal, I looked for warm and lovely, knitted wool garments and immediately fell in love with this emerald green beauty with a d e e p cleavage for that whisper of femininity.

Yesterday i started early with the umbrella and this cashmere coat from Greta, leather pants, Isabel Marant suede boots and the Hermès Birkin and swore to the rain which made my hair all frizzy and the bus snail its way to work, but during afternoon the mind-blowing sunny and warm weather came out agin and I was like always embracing all beauty that this season is showing us!

8 comments:

  1. I love this green pullover with all black. The forest looks sad now!
    But you, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, completely and totally in love and obsessed with emerald green at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Du ser fantastisk ut Stina och man ser verkligen inga spår u av en hårt arbetande tvåbarns mamma. Jag älskar dina outfits och tycker du är otroligt duktig och kreativ när det kommer till kläder.

    Behöver du inspiration så kika gärna in på www.modevarlden.se

    Kram Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do, but thank you! You have a wonderful site which I check when I have time!

      Delete
  3. I love that colourcombination! You look very cute under the umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ha I mean, what to do! When it rains it rains!

      Delete