Saturday, October 25, 2014

Golden

Completely knackered after being up half night in let's say: "business and pleasure". We're making our house much more personal and having wine, chips and tons of coca cola cocktails to keep moving on in the late hours. It's fun, it's wild, messy, tons of work but actually romantic to create and develop things together. But the kids are not close to understand our need to sleep and lady C is out of town this weekend. We're missing her endlessly but also taking advantage of some privacy.

Had the best of days with the children at Aquaria in Stockholm, me wearing these new perfectly fitted jeans from a new brand called Superjeans of Sweden, who create luxury jeans with the best of material from Italy, a knitted oversized sweater from Zara, these golden, ethnical beauties from Sophie by Sophie and a Chanel bag. Felt absolutely stunning in this simple, yet powerful outfit.

19 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! I am not sure if it is the earrings or that your hair is down, but you look very fresh and even more beautiful than usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I can tell you that fresh was the last thing I felt! But thank you again!

      Delete
  2. 'completely knackered" - so funny, I thought only us Brits said that, do your clocks change tomorrow as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ha, I don't know where I got it, but it's in my daily vocabulary!

      Delete
  3. I also find ypu beautiful and I am sure that you had injections, we see that. But it's very well done.
    Younger and younger... Like the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så snygg du är Stina, du anar inte hur vacker du är när du har håret nersläppt:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I obviously don't since I still prefer to have it up! Blink

      Delete
  5. Very sexy ! More and more I can say. Sweden is more fashion than Zurich no ?
    Hugs
    I read so many things about new "createurs" in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindest Uta.

      Sweden is far more FASHION but Zurich is far more STYLE. every one looks the same in Sweden and it's very mainstream, but most women look gorgeous. In Zürich less women look fantastic but the one who does, ohlalla….they look flawless!

      Delete
  6. Åh vad snyggt! Vart kommer skorna ifrån? Ha en superfin dag! Kram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. From a store called Greider in Zürich. See them better here: http://awomanalifeablog.blogspot.se/2012/10/a-geneva-weekend.html

      Delete
  7. I also laughed out loud when I heard you use the word "knackered", I haven't heard that word since I lived in Ireland. It must sound very cute when you say it with a Swedish accent! Like Uta, I have also read about so many Swedish designers recently. I love "Frame" denim... they are incredible jeans, and were created by 2 Swedes living abroad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frame are amazing!

      I have quite a British accent I think since I meet M who has a perfect, fluent international English!

      Delete
    2. I must check out Superjeans too! That is so strange that I had so many errors in my message when I wrote about Swedish designers (not English), and did not use the word overpriced but "read about", I wonder why it inserted words I didn't use?? Hmmm, strange! Anyways, I love the British accent, it's one of my favorites! Enjoy your day :)

      Delete
  8. What shade (color name) of jeans are you wearing in this photo? I love them, thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete