Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Layers of purple

This season, I'm completely head over heel in love with big knitted wool sweaters. I collect them in every shade I find has something different and interesting to offer to a cold woman, addicted to autumn coats. I still love cashmere of course, but these bigger knitted jumpers looks less proper and less classic, which gives them more edge and an easy going look. At the moment, it's exactly the feeling I'm embracing. Today I combined this purple one with this stunning purple Chanel coat, the new metallic pants (which I need to get in another setup also since they are just incredibly soft) with the Isabel Marant wedges and a Chanel bag. I love how one can play with style just by playing around with different accessories!

Hope you had a good day!

10 comments:

  1. I love this look! And the ponytail just suits you sooo much! Best regards katrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrin! It feels very different and fresh, but this is how I wear my hair in my house always!

      Delete
  2. Your hair and face look lovely - I think its the pony tail I like on you. Gorgeous coat and colour is yours too. You have inspired me to have a skin consultancy and buy some serum. Apparently I have hardly any wrinkles for my age but some pigmentation from our hot sun down in Australia. The serum feels amazing and makes my skin glow. Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sounds wonderful and even if you don't have any wrinkles now, the whole point is to prevent them!

      Delete
  3. i also really like poney tail on you.
    As I told you 100 times I dont know how you dont are cold around your neck!
    The idea of big sweaters with metallic pants is really fadion and warm at least. Beautiful ad usual Stina.
    Hugs. Uta

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I also love the ponytail and you've completely inspired me to get these Isabel Marant sneakers! Enjoy your day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE them! They go to all pant and looks so cool yet are so practical!

      Delete
  5. You look Stunning! The purple colour put a smile on my face, I want that coat so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Stina
    I also like the poney tail on you and these style.
    Impossible to write a comment with these words to enter to prove that we are not a robot!
    Uta

    ReplyDelete