Friday, October 31, 2014

Orange

I'm trying to prepare myself for the weekend which is going to be soooo much fun. Starting with a girl dinner tonight with some wonderful and fashionably ladies and hopefully many lovely cocktails, food and talk. On Saturday morning, Alexis and me is invited to Halloween party at Stella McCartney and in the evening my bestie and my God daughter are sleeping over and we're hosting a dinner just as we do on Sunday. My dear cousin is coming with a fresh deer which her man hunted and I can't wait to prepare something delicious.
Many nice occasions to dress up in other words and I just ordered this dress from here with these stunning earrings (they have 30-70% discount!!!), hope they arrive in time for the weekend!

(cashmere coat: MaxMara, sweater: IRO, pants: Gina Tricot & bag: Celiné)

3 comments:

  1. We like vry much to watch at you but now ONLY you and babies toooooo much. Try to find other subjects please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That color is such a energy radiator!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete