Friday, October 10, 2014

Reva Bomber jacket

I was so delighted when this original bomber jacket from Carin Wester (here) finally arrived to our door. Not only is it warm as a dow jacket, it's also a little rough but still with some sort of undefined chicness. The material feels like suede, but still not. I thought a long time if I should get the black one, but since we always tend to wear so much black as base wear, the Whiskey one just makes it more interesting.
Here combined with leather pants, suede boots, black shades and the Birkin, which i love to wear to anything not too classic!

4 comments:

  1. Neeej Stina, den jackan var inte snygg. Ser ut som syntetblandat nallebjörnsmaterial. Du brukar ju för det mesta hamna helt rätt i fashionvärlden men inte denna gång. Hälsar Lotta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! No one could wear that awesome jacket like you. I've been wanting it for so long time.....Discount code maybe....???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whiskey colour makes it perfect, I totally agree! And I like it with the classic bag, perfect stylish nonchalanse... ;)

    ReplyDelete