Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Three

Yes, they're all over the place and trying to take a photo with both of them in, looking at least in the camera, it's just an impossible task. This is what I wore this Sunday when arriving to a lovely and super cosy family dinner at my parents.
If you think that Alexis is very weirdly dressed lately, it's because he choses his clothes himself and he is, just like his parents, a very strong minded little person and since I think that is a good thing in the end (a couple of frustrating battles later), I let him do so when we're not attending anything sophisticated.

(emerald green fur, cashmere sweater: Cashmere by Ellos, jeans: Super Jeans of Sweden, boots: Acne, shades: Hydes & bag: Louis Vuitton)

7 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family!! I´m pregnant myself and currently battling a severe all day long nausea and vomiting… No fun at all but looking at your lovely pictures of your boys helps me remember why I´m doing this - a family of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to show us so many love and pretty pictures of you and your 2 wonderful "monsters". This green vest is one of my preferred....
    Hugss

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you already know it has been a lot of changes with Apple (revision, installation of IOS 8) so from then I can only write from house and more shorter. I am so sad of this,dear Stina . Because lastly,you are giving us a lot of pictures of you and your two little monsters and each time I would like to comment more your face, hair, your very new and stunning clothes and all these wonderful booots. Oula, I would have a lot to say and since you work again you are stunning (may be some injections) of course you were already but your look so happy.
    I will be away from the beginning of next week for a fortnight but will follow you, even I dont write. (because of this Apple problems ...) Continue to give us new ideas to dress and all my big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous picture, I love your blond brood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG vilken snygg kombination du lyckas alltid minsann:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this outfit! Your hair is really lovely right now.

    ReplyDelete