Friday, November 21, 2014

Before Madrid

This combo I wore yesterday when leaving work to get back home. I seldom wear scarves or shawls, but when I do it needs to bring something extra to the style.
Tomorrow I'll be having dinner in Madrid at this time, so all I can say is talk soon and expect some nice pictures from Madrid! Follow me on Instagram: stina_auer if you want snapshots from the trip until I post the best ones here.

Hasta la Vista amigos!

(coat: MaxMara, leather pants: Missono, sweater: Zara, boots: Isabel Marant, bag: Chanel & cashmere shawl: Hemés)

2 comments:

  1. I lovelove this green coat. Enjoy your trip dear Stina
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stina!

    I wonder if you could give an advice about a lighter or darker red lipstick in a cold colour for someone pale with a cold skin colour? Or maybe even some berry, burgundy or violet colour with cold undertone.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete