Monday, November 17, 2014

black/white/neon

During this weekend it really got to me that we're hitting winter. The temperatures are humid, dark and cold with lots of dynamic in the air. These pictures were almost impossible to shoot since my tears was watering from the cruel wind.
The Saturday evening was spent like this and on Sunday we had the greatest of times with my parents taking the children to Tom Tit experiments and honestly, I don't know who was most fascinated, my man or my oldest son.

11 comments:

  1. Most beautiful Stina; you are glowing so much in your recent pics <3<3<3 May You always keep shining forever more <<<333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it must be the glow from my small boys that is reflecting on me! Big hug to both of you!

      Delete
  2. Absoloutely gorgeous, Stina!You always spoil us with such incredible pictures of your style, its the creativity and the humility of it all that really impresses me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a kind thing to say! I'm inspired by you, my readers!

      Delete
  3. Each day a new and gorgeous combo what a job dear Stina!
    This one corresponds particularly to mine.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely my style of dressing
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it was Uta! We love a nice white shirt!

      Delete