Sunday, November 16, 2014

During the weekends

We try to do something fun and exciting every Saturday and Sunday. Actually we should try to sneak away only M and me, really we need to get better at this, but the children are just so addictive at the moment it's hard to get away from them. It's still a little chaotic when we're out and about, but I have to say it's getting better. Alexis is just a pure pleasure and fun to bring but the little one is now a handful.
Yesterday we arrived to this little castle for a afternoon tea. Twenty minutes later it was dark outside since Scandinavia is completely black at 2.50PM during half a year or so.
It's sometimes frustrating, one has to adapt to it and make the best out of it which means a lot of cosy light and candles inside.

11 comments:

  1. Oh this place looks so romantic. Did spent all week end?
    I like your cape of shorz black coat.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice but I have much better small castles rot recommend if interested!

      Delete
  2. Sorry I have bad read that you stax afternoon "night" only...... Sad no this darkness.
    Big hugd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så mysigt. Vilket slott?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stina this looks lovely what is the name of this place? How far out of Stockholm ? I may visit family in Stockholm in January and this and the grand hotel are on the top of my list. Thanks from Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't go to this one http://wenngarn.se but go to Häringe Slott! http://www.haringeslott.se/en/ Beautiful!

      Delete
  5. We fell in love with the castles in Vienna, I Love the Schönnbrunn Palace with the story of Sissi. We also have a much, much smaller castle in my home town, here in southern Finland, with a museum, restaurant and the sea near-by.

    Since we came back from our years in continental Europe and Canada, me and my husband got this really cosy apartment and now we just want to stay at home, most of the weekends. I do some grocery shopping, and he goes for some power walks, but mostly we stay at home, now that it's close to winter. During the summer, we perk up and do some travelling in Finland, but we are planning a long summer vacation in Toronto, which also has a castle.

    Love the picture, Stina and the memories it brought back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Schönnbrunn looks amazing!

      I'm the same, love being in comfy clothes at home and suggle with my family and some nice food and beverage!

      Delete
  6. Där vigdes min man och jag 1988

    ReplyDelete