Sunday, November 30, 2014

First Advent

This magical weekend, all we've been doing is decorating the house full with red christmasy colours. Before I had children, I always decorated my home during this time with white and silver, but children needs to have the real thing and the real thing is RED. So it looks so cosy and the warm and beautiful candles are placed exactly everywhere. The children loves it and I die when I see the sparkle in their eyes!

Hope you had a happy first advent where ever you are!

2 comments:

  1. Det vore jättekul att få se mer hur ni har juldekorerat ert hus, älskar din inredningsstil. Förra året hade vi röd/guld/silver som tema men i år går allt i puderrosa,mintrönt, crème, vitt och silver och jag älskar det! Hoppas du får en fin start på den nya veckan.

    ReplyDelete