Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Morning glory at 8.05am

The weather is quite rainy and grey as we speak in Stockholm, but even so, last morning when driving to work in my little Fiat500, the sun opened up in the sky and with loud music in my speakers (only the best ones from 80-90's), who could feel anything else then joy? Driving really release so much freedom feelings and flow, my mind works so independent when driving - i love it!

(coat: MaxMara, sweater: Lindex, leather pants: Missoni, bag: Céline & boots: Acne)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and effortlessly chic as always! Crazy question: Which lipstick do you wear in this picture? Looks natural but glamourous at the same time! Love, Elisabet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you! Chanel lipstick - Positano and a light red pen from Estee Lauder

      Delete
  2. I agree with Elisabet.....perfect lipstick for a blond. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, but your hair is too bleached now. Katarzyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the coat from Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den där tröjan var himlans fin, får spana in den på Lindex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your autum outfits are always so beautiful. Now I long for a new coat ;-)))
    Have a nice weekend! Hugs Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Stina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if you have the same problem with leather leggins and trousers than me: they always wrinkle around the knee part and they get louse around the hips, so that it is not comfortable to wear them. is it normal or is there a brand where it doesnt happen?

    ReplyDelete