Sunday, November 16, 2014

Organic makeup

I don't always buy organic but try as often as I can. That's why I was really eager to try RMS makeup which a lot of models and makeup artists apparently using since it's completely pure and no chemicals what so ever.
So on Friday I got a concealer which I will use under my eyes, a red-ish colour that is just an enhancement of the natural shade of the lips or on my cheeks, a black mascara, a bronzer for those pale days and finally, the best shade of eye shadow. Normally I wear Chanel's cream eye shadow, but this one is almost the same greyish and probably much better ingredients for the skin so I'll give it a go.

Read about what they contain exactly here. I got mine from Corinne & Friends in Stockholm who is one of the first Swedish retailers.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what you think about the products! I didn't try those but i use those by Origins and i'm very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very soft and sort of melts on to ones skin which feels very nice and natural! Really like them so far!

      Delete
    2. Oh, nice to hear! Would like to try them out as well.

      Delete
  2. Do try RMS Living luminizer! It's fantastic, really.

    Zivile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is! And the eyeshadow I really like!

      Delete