Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday 7.58AM

I don't know how I look on these pictures today, but keep in mind that I'm half awake and that it's very early morning before leaving for work. I do adore the fifty shades of grey/beige and since I haven't worn the Isabel Marant boots for a week or two, I thought they should join me on todays everyday adventures.

Today was also the first day on my new schedule, from now on I'm working until 5PM every Thursday dear patients. Only for you, only for you ...

11 comments:

  1. Behöver göra en ögonlocksoperation. bor i närheten av Göteborg.
    Kan du rekommendera mig en bra klinik.
    Tacksam om du kan hjälpa mig då det finns hur många som helst vill bara ha bra resultat och bra resultat.
    Tacksam för svar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stina,
    I dont know this grey fur vest, is it new or I dont remember...
    It's early but you enjoy of the nature at this time... Happily week end arrives with your love probably.
    Big hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stina , love your grey and green fur vest!!! Where have you bought them??:) have a lovely wend!!:)Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did know this grey one as beautiful as the green onr
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Susan, I too wld like to know! Is it Yves Salomon? Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Stina, may I ask you if you have fillers in your lips or if they are natural Greetings, Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have to work through the forest also when it is dark the evening Stina ?
    Here it would be dangerous with such beautiful clothes.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do ypu receive Stina? I wrote 4 times....
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I buy the fur vest and the knitted grey sweater? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. EVERYONE: My west furs are custom made by me for me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Stina! where did you get your sunglasses? they're amazing.

    ReplyDelete