Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas in LONDON

London must be one of the greatest cities around. If I would be younger and if London wouldn't be so hectic work wise, I could totally see us living a year or two there, just to get to know it on a everyday basis and indulge in everything this vibrant city has to offer.
It was such a sweet gesture of my man to surprise me here. Unfortunately I got a really bad migraine attack on Saturday from morning to afternoon so we had to stay inside the hotel room most of the day. But we ate us through the city with tables at the favorite Asia De Cuba, Momo, Chotto Matte in Soho to mention a few. M had coordinated it so that we also had time to meet one of my best friends who lives in London and he was all into the surprise and I was so happy to have both Andreas and my man dining with me.

We hardly did any shopping, since my pain and my spirit was so so, but we enjoyed our time together and took it really slow. Thank you again my Love! But the best gift you've ever given me, is the children. The feeling of coming home to them, my boys, everything in life that has a real meaning ... it's priceless. I love them so it hurts. 


16 comments:

  1. My dear Stina your M is really in love with you to organize such a wonderful we to the best places in London and even you had this horrible migraine you are so so pretty in all your outfits (news)...
    But you more than deserve it, and he should be very proud of his beautiful wife there where everyone is so snobish..... Particularly at Momo, and others.. But sure you had a fun.
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbara inspirerande bilder. Tack Stina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved living there and it is just stunning at Christmas, can only be beaten by Stockholm at In December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The capital certainly is pretty this time of the year:-) Beautiful pictures! You do know how to capture your moments xx
    ps didnt know Momo is still going... Went there for my 30th, ie nearly 9 years ago now LOL - intrigued to know what you thought of it- not too touristy for your liking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a pic of you sitting in a black dress and your face is hidden and then the other pic you placed next to it... WOW!!! It is breathtaking! A piece of art! I can totally see these pics being merged and hanging in the hallway. All the pics are amazing- as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been living in London for 11 years now and I LOVE it! It has everything you can possibly want, New York does not even come close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have captured some great moments and details. I love London too! What a special man you have to organize something so wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh looks wonderful! So nice pics as always! Sorry you got your migraine there…But you look stunning anyway on the pics:) Do you have a nice, trendy hotel to recommend in London?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Stina...beautiful photos, and you write so beautifully with your heart... I know what you mean when you say you love your children so much that it hurts. Love you, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures! Where's the white coat from?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer.NY even London is nice. People are too much hypocrytes,,,
    NY is more lively for me. It's vety beautiful ehen you have a lot of money....
    Even I love Harrod's etc.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your magic trip! What a man! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell me Stina is it a new Chanel's bag? I thought that the one I have seen was with gold inside chains?
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice photos. You have a talent to capture the beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vilka härliga bilder Stina! London är en vacker stad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Åh jag älskar London, vilken underbar överraskning . Din man han kan, snygg är han med ;)

    ReplyDelete