Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hazzle

So the whole Friday was spend trying to survive another migraine day at work, with the knowledge that we had a longed for surprise party for my dear, dear friend Corinne, who turned 40 years old. Corinne is well known all around Sweden and abroad for her entrepreneurship, her participation in Top model, her skilled and massive work as a hair stylist and the owner and founder of the famous Corinne & Friends. And yes, she is one of my beautiful, inspirational girlfriends who I am privileged enough to have in my life.

I had planned to wear the red dress which the another bomb shell of mine, Rebecca Simonsson was so kind to give to me for just this occasion. With her amazing curvy body she had just worn it and on Thursday evening the naked red dress felt absolutely perfect for the surprise occasion, but on Friday, trying to be more alive then dead, I took it on but felt too naked. Also I was already half frozen and the minimal amount of fabric didn't really help. So I chose the jumpsuit instead that I wore on the Fashion party Lindex hosted some month back with a blue Versace fur, Chanel bag and high Louboutins. Such a hazzle being a woman in -one degrees and rain.

But! We truly had an amazing night with all the girls and ended it at the club Fou!


14 comments:

  1. Ohlala Stina your are so thin and beautiful in this red dress and highhigh Louboutins, absolutely gorgeous but I inderstand that with this temperature the jumpsuit is preferable. BUT! I remember that you were a little bit vexated at the time you showed it to us because it's really the only cloth that I don't
    Like on you.... And you answeted to me that everyone has is own taste...That's right it's why I repeat myself....
    Anyway, you stay beautiful and your new Louboutins with your bag whaou ....I want them.....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoking hot! Det syns att pilates har stärkt din kropp. Ska också börja med det:) Ha en trevlig 3e advent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did the right thing, in this weather (so incredibly cold yesterday!!) in that red dress you'd look like a desperate call girl. Love the total outfit in the 3rd picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very rude! She looks great in that dress and sure not like a "desperate call girl"!

      Delete
  4. Anna you like a desesperate "jealous woman"
    Stina is beautiful in this red dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Agree with you Uta! Stina has such an amazing blog and I don't like this kind of people coming here with their negativity.

      Delete
  5. Så snyggt! Den röda var bara wow!!!
    Den som fick bo i din garderob.......
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutetly stunning in that red dress. It's a shame you couldn't wear it. Hopefully again when the temperatures are getting warmer.... Would you tell me the brand of that dress? Enjoy the rest of your sunday.
    Hugs

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god... The red dress! Where from? So beautiful. //Petra :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastiskt snyggt oavsett vad du hade valt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men gud vad snygg! Varifrån kommer jumpsuiten? Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember another wonderful red dress - Valentino with a small sleave. But maybe that one is to thin also for winter? But I bet M loves you in this red dress too! /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  11. that red dress is dangerous! i wouldn't be surprised if in 9 months there is a 3rd little boy! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the red dress!!!!! :) As you work in the industry, have you considered any filling on the breast department? Your face is nice and puffy already. :) /Annelie

    ReplyDelete