Wednesday, December 31, 2014

L I S S I E 25 YEARS!!!!

Words can not describe the love I have for my ten years younger sister. Words can not describe how inspiring, passionate and fascinating she is. I tried to hold a speech yesterday to explain. How great she is. So did everyone else. Shared the admiration and love for her. This incredible woman.
We had a surprise party for her to celebrate her 25'th birthday yesterday evening since her real birthday is today, at New Year. Only the closest of the closets. To keep it real and intimate. she was so surprised. She thought she was going to have a cosy dinner with me and my mother. But no.
She really is a fire cracker and no one fits better to be delivered at this sparkling day. Because she sparkle, and makes an impact wherever she goes. She has developed from a very strong minded and sometimes complicated young girl to just as strong minded, but sophisticated, elegant, passionate and intellectual woman with clear goals and the world as her playground. She got back from living in Barcelona some time back and now she is probably heading to Rio de Janeiro for a year. I don't want to let go of her, but yet she needs these sort of experiences and adventures to be alive. I would do the same. Can't wait to visit her where ever in the world she ends up. No one understands me like she does and no one lives the life with the heart and mind as similar to me as she. We are realistic, verbal, honest and stand up for what we think and believe and clearly, we are soul mates. Our common tattoo at the same place stands for our sister love. Made when she turned 20 and when I turned 30. Thank you for being you my beautiful creature.

I love you Mi hermana.

11 comments:

  1. What touching birthday wishes to your sister, your relationship sounds very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful written Stina! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dear sister, I hope my own daughters are as close as the two of you.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year Stina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are her goals then..? What would she like to accomplish in Rio?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stina, wish you a very happy new year, with lots of happiness to you and your family. Your sister will love Brazil if she decides to come... My country is amazing, but can be rather tricky sometimes - especially Rio. I wish her a great stay here in Brazil!

    Best,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. your M and this beautiful lady beside him....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your man needs a hair cut. ;)

    Lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sister love! Whishing you and your lovely family a very happy New Year! Hugs Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely, intimate party! Those were such beautiful words you said about her. Happy New Year to you and your family, all the very best for 2015! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. gud vad fint du skrivit min soulie, blir helt rörd!

    love you (även om jag vill döda dig lite grann över de hemska bilderna på mig, hehe nej då)

    /su hermana

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a beautiful blog post! I am a bit envious about others having a sister, because I am a single kid, and will never really know what it feels like to have such a strong family bond with a sibling... your mother is so beautiful I have to say once again - she looks so youthful and happy!

    ReplyDelete