Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snow land

From warm and springish in the air to complete white, beautifully perfect winter landscape in the blink of an eye. Mother nature really must be confused, switching like this from one day to another.
I truly enjoy this sort of breath taking landscape a week or two, then I want the milder, less complicated weather back.
Nevertheless, this was what I wore coming back to two sick children yesterday. Tiger runs like a new born puppy and barks at the whole atmosphere like some crazy creature. It's very funny. If the children wouldn't be feeling so so and me either, I would take them up in the hill do go sledging directly!

7 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Remind me of Cinderella :) Get well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do? A grizzly bear Cinderella then!

      Delete
  2. How nice to see Mr Tiger out in the snow!! And you do have a lot of snow!! Laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina may be ..? I again have problems with my internet.... I got mad...
    By the way, Elle mcPherson could have wore your clothes during winter, EmP is my absolute icone fashion and is quite natural and very sportive. In France we call her "the Body" Do you like her also?
    I already sent another comment not sure you receive it.
    Hugs and a kiss to the nose of Tiger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun Uta, to read that EMP is your fashion icon, I have to be honest and say that I haven't really seen so much of her style but I love her natural beauty and her still very sexy energy. She's 48 years or something? I hope I can achieve that in her age .... blink

      For the rest fo the comments, no, unfortunately it seems like I haven't received them!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  4. Hej stina!

    Jag undrar kan man få en filler/botox behandling när man ammar?
    sedan undrar jag rekomenderar du någon behandling efter graviditet aming, då allt bara känns så fult och man vet inte ens vad man ska börja ta tag i.
    som tex den plötsliga dubbelhakan jag har fått, är smal och det inte alls bra ut finns det något man kan göra åt det utan att behöva läggas under kniven????

    Tack/Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gå till www.improvementsbystinaauer.com - där finns svaret på alla dina frågor. Man kan dock inte göra någon behandling när man ammar men boka gärna en konsultation så planerar vi för när du är klar!

      Delete