Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday stroll

Family time at its best. So proud of my small boys and how they slowly grow together as friends and brothers. (Which haven't always been the case ...ehuummpphh...). But Alexis' getting into the role as a older brother with the sort of responsibility and a feeling of protection that is in our genes if we come from a loving background and I can't get enough to see the interaction between them, the small times per day where they actually play together in a loud laughter and how Alexis stands up for his younger brother when necessary. Boys, they are so cool. Every day in this life is an adventure with them around!

4 comments:

  1. Oj oj vilken stilig pojke du har sällskap med! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure I have, and just as wonderful in his personality, never a dull moment! Thank You!

      Delete
  2. Well dear Stina, it looks that my comment do not arrive anymore again....
    I hate Aple....
    I love these lovely pictures with your little love
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't? I didn't find them in my Spam Uta? Please have patience, this blog would never be the same without you! Blink

      Delete