Sunday, January 18, 2015

weekend

So the last week was a less easy one. Both kids took turn in sickness and I always get a hint of whatever they're having. Yet I worked on and it goes very well and truly have such a great and pleasant, yet demanding job. I love the mix of creativity with the medical, the interaction with all patients and the strive to really make people happier and fulfil their best way of looking. Some might think its just on the outside, but mostly it brings just as much on the inside.
Between all of this I'm part of a little TV production that's been filming and I will of course tell you when and how you all can see it this spring. I'm also hosting these events (26th full, 5th almost full and a few places only left in Gothenburg) and have to plan them and if that wasn't enough i'm turning 35 (!!!) on Thursday and will have a wonderful (hopefully) birthday party this Saturday. So a lot. Leon is in a difficult and grumpy phase and sleeps quite bad again, let's just say that there's a lot going on. To say the least.
My mind is also hunting me, I trying to find an answer to why this blog haven't been updated for almost a week. I need to get my thoughts down in writing and I will explain tomorrow. I'm too much of a thinker, I need answers to my questions else I can't move on.


13 comments:

  1. Glad to see this update, precious :) Go, go, sweet mama! Soon enough spring brings the light and sun and with your birthday around the corner it all becomes even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! The spring will bring a lot of amazing things of for sure! See you, you know where, blink

      Delete
  2. TV - this I have to see! Looking forward to reading your thoughts and Alexis and his rabbit are as usual, adorable.
    We have your snow too just now - so cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It will be shown in mid Feb the prouction company revealed today so I'll let you know!

      Delete
  3. Kära Stina! Vilket makalöst bra jobb du gör, hemma, på kliniken, bloggen och övrigt! Heder och respekt. Och som alltid- vi läsare förstår att bloggen i te alltid uppdateras. Vi finns här oavsett:) Alexis är sanslöst söt! Och du ser så fräsch och vacker ut. Kram och lycka till med allt i veckan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Åsa. The time is so fragile and so tiny, I wish I had more for all areas in life.

      Delete
  4. Oh Stina. It's wonderfull you are very very active but isnt it a little bit too much with the children. But at least it's very interesting and change the routine way of life and at your age, so young, it's time to do all what you can and like. Anyway, bravo for your little TV production.
    And as M is not always there it's good to stay the much active you can in fact..
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear Uta, a little bit too much right now but after mid Feb it will get better. I have two amazing things coming up mainly for me so I will get good things back in Mars and April! Hugs

      Delete
  5. you look so different in your face. around your mouth ...it is swollen? Alexis is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not swollen Anonymous, Stina has fullfiled with restylane, all the face where it was not regular.
    She looks younger, face round as before. And may be put a little bit under the lip.
    I am sad that Stina has too much to do and not time to answer us very often from our comments.
    But we have the pictures at least

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jane, thank you for an excellent answer. Read more about the treatment her (in Swedish) www.improvementsbystinaauer.com
      Nothing in the lower lip though. I love the volume I've got back, I recognise my self again!

      I'll try better to answer, read my last post and you'll understand more!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  7. Dear Stina
    I like your new bloglayout.... but it's very hard to read for me. The font has too less contrast, is very filigree and too small. Thats a pitty...
    Greens
    Verena

    ReplyDelete