Friday, February 20, 2015

Energy Boost

After this week with hard work, sick kids, sick mother etc, I went to Cleansing Days, on Sturegatan 20 just around the corner from the clinic and picked up a well put selection of energy and immune system boost, raw pressed, ecological juices with the best of the best for the body.
They were all chosen for me, but like always with my two monkeys, they want EVERYTHING i use/eat/do. So we split the first one like a honest animal pack and I can just imagine how they will love the delicious Sweet Dreams, with almond milk, dates, cinnamon. On the picture we're enjoying Carry me Home with carrot, ginger, lemon and apple to mention a few nursing components. Even the kids liked it, crazy but true!
This time I will not do a light detox like the last time since i found it quite difficult to keep my mood and energy up, but I'll use them as between meals and energy boosts and combine it with as healthy living as possible. (Will be hard though since my man is arriving back tomorrow but we'll see ...)

10 comments:

  1. Stina....I laughed out loud....'we split the first one like an honest animal pack'. Love it. I can only imagine. No children here, but nanny'd my niece for a couple of years...she was like a limpet. I used to carry her around 24/7. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. Nothing is mine anymore, they are like addicted to whatever my focus is on.
      Nice you of with your niece, it's like pure exercise taking care of the small ones. Who needs a gym?

      Delete
  2. Så fina bilder, framförallt där pojkarna sträcker sig efter juicen. Väldigt snygg blus har du också.//Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laila, true, honest family everyday!

      Delete
  3. So pretty image with your little ones looking really very much like your father. Even Leon now.
    Incredible. I also to have to clean my body with all the medicins I took for the flu. We have an epidemy here....
    In anyway, tired, or sick or anything you are always gorgeous dear Stina.
    Spend an excellent week end with your love ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Uta, especially Leon, like a little combo between me and my father for sure. I look much more like my father and my sister looks like my mother i would say so its not surprising.

      I hope you get well Uta, and eat a lot of vitamins. We have so much sickness in Stockholm and kindergarden, it's crazy!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  4. Love love love the blouse! May i ASK which Brand it. is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love love the blouse! May i ask which Brand it is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous woman, gorgeous kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Stina, we miss you! Please write something to the blog....
    Gorgeous children yes and mum...

    ReplyDelete