Friday, February 20, 2015

Furry

So my man has been away since last weekend and he is finally coming back tomorrow. Of course my oldest and me got stomach sick in the middle, things like this always wants to occur when he is not there to help. Can't wait to have him back, both for those extra hands but also for some love and cosiness ...
Anyhow, this is what I wore last weekend when we had a fabulous evening with friends! My funny little furry monsters got all the attention (even though I was the only woman among a lot of men, blink).

8 comments:

  1. Superb on you.... Be careful not to be followed by male furry little monsters.......Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina! I love those shoes, you gorgeous thing. All strength to you with your little ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun, edgy, sexy heels. Fantastic. Shoes like this make a guy's heart skip and loop. Women, that like and collect shoes love a statement shoe. You wear them well! All the best, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were very much in the spotlight for sure, though half of the men were gay so that may explain the style sense ha ha ha

      Delete
  4. The shoes are goregeous! But do you have your au pair now living with you? Do you work full time? Take care and get well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still have our lady C working for us yes and living with us. But my boys are v e r y attached to their mother but she do help me out of course!

      Delete