Thursday, March 19, 2015

I LOVE my job!

You know I always love going to work, I'm one of the blessed people who truly have a career which I love. And most often I meet these interesting and lovely patients of mine who are just a pleasure to help to improve. Like today. I woman I've done quite a lot on came back today for a Tear Trough treatment (for the tiredness/hollowness under the eyes). The result where so good (i knew they would be) that she came back with these flowers twenty minutes after with the card that thanked me for my always so fantastic and professional handling of my patients. I mean, how kind?

To read more about what I do and can do for you, please go to Improvements by Stina Auer or book an appointment. I'd love to help out with what ever you need to look the absolute best YOU!

By the way - I wear NO make up on this picture. It looks like I do, but I don't. Will tell you more later!

Have a cosy and calm evening!

15 comments:

  1. Tusen, tusen tack för mina nya mun som du fixade igår! Jag har aldrig gjort något ingrepp tidigare men du var så himla proffsig och pedagogisk. Jag är sååå nöjd! Du är verkligen grym!😘/Cicci

    ReplyDelete
  2. hur långt inpå sommaren kommer du jobba? hade gärna gjort några behandlingar hos dig men kommer inte kunna vara i Sverige på ett bra tag. kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be away the whole month of July!

      Delete
    2. Okay, same for me during July but I'll see how my schedule looks like in May / June, how far in advance do I need to book would you say?

      Delete
  3. Is your husband also in Sweden now? Do you plan to stay ? I am only very curious because I have same life situation.Difficult choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now he goes away every second week and is gone almost a week at the time, not fun but we have no other option at the moment.

      All the best to you!

      Delete
  4. Eyelashes.... I had the same today also together with mouth!!! But it was a "retouche"
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stina look my comment to the pyjama showing with little one,about Yolanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stina about Marrakech go to the site web el-fem.com sure you will love this riad!
    Restaured by Vanessa Branson (sister of Richard). 3 pools, deco to fall down... You will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hade vart så otroligt kul om du kunde komma till Göteborg! Provade restylane i mina läppar för 2.5 år sedan och jag blev så otroligt missnöjd, sedan har jag använt mig av Juvederm sen dess och hade alfrig kunnat vara nöjdare. Antar att jag inte träffade en särskilt professionell från början, läst din blogg i flera år nu och du verkar vara en otroligt ambitiös, varm och framgångsrik person :)
    Kram Elin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but please feel free to come up to stockholm and enjoy it also!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  8. Hi Stina, I still would like to know whats the name of the Riad / Hotel you have stayed in Morroco. You wanted to tell us. Thanks for all the interesting posts. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh' the shoes are great, does anyone know the brand? Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete