Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Morning pyjamas

Morning snuggling with my youngest, 6.45am in the morning. Wearing this wonderful, feminine and ultra soft beautiful pyjamas from Fanny Castelius. I love "home wear" and actually change to cosy things as soon as I am home from work. This one is just as cosy to be around in the house in just as sleeping in before summer gets too warm.

Find it here.


My practical and gorgeous silk lashes I just put (had them all the time in Morocco and on these photos) on are made by the one and only Magda (insta: Magdis84) - right now she's offering a new set of silk, super natural lashes (like the ones I having here, the same length as my own, but black and fuller) or longer, she is really a perfectionist and is the best on town many regular eye lash customers say! Until end of April she's offering 650SEK (1300kr normally) for a new, full set and same price for refreshing set (if you mention Stina Auer when booking) - call her at 070-462 49 91 - her place is located at Birgerjarlsgatan 84 in Stockholm.


Talk soon!




14 comments:

  1. So thin after 2 beautiful sons... If you watch The Home Wife of Beverly's Hills on the Tv , I dont know if you get it there, probably not, you will see a young girl named Yolanda, the most beautiful and younger one of these very posh ladies in BH, she looks quite like you. I always think of you when seeing this realiy show.... I like it, even not intellectual, because of somptuous houses, women and life...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? The brown haired girl! Have hardly any time to watch series but I should start looking at it again for sure!

      Funny thing Uta is that a couple of weeks back I started to follow Yolanda on Instagram since she is such a strong and struggling woman. So even if it was not her that you thought I looked like, it was funny that you mentioned her name!

      Delete
  2. The pajama is amazing with the riddles, need to get myself one..
    and really lovely photos with you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. Tv show : REAL HOUSEWIFES OF BEVERLY HILLS And the girl to whom you look like is Branda not Yolanda....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to tell me why she reminds you about me???

      Delete
  4. How lucky you are to work in an esthetic clinic where you can do all what you want!
    I am jealous.... The natural lashes in black are all what I like.
    Blink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it do have its benefits ha ha ha

      Delete
  5. Hi Stina! What is the size of your pyjama? It is so beautiful ๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yolanda is one of the most important Dutch top model in the 80. She is marvellous to any points. Now het daughter Gigi (from Mohamed) is getting very known also. For Guess already.
    It's true her name came to me thinking about you... Because she a very strong, artistic, intelligent , tall and a healthy/sportive person.
    But in fact physically, you look more as Brandy, not brown hair, blond and young. Even petsonality is not yours. More Yolanda one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yolanda is the blond dutch one with Lyme disease, her daughter gigi hadid isbecoming famous now,
    and yes she is also passionate and a loving mother just like you
    esther

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Yolanda has about same character and vision of life than you Stina.
    Right now, she is cured from her Lyme disease.
    Physically you are most like the blond hair Brandy...
    For fun, nothing to do with your blog!

    ReplyDelete