Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Best of days

I I honestly don't think I need to describe the energy level and the happiness this day when Stockholm showed itself at best and the sea was more pretty then in a long time. All four kids were just as perfect as small children can be and we had lunch and longed for ice creams, walking in the pure sun and tried to show how wonderful Stockholm can be a day like this. The dynamics of the children, the toddlers being so small, yet so huge personalities, the little hand in mine, friends, love, my super-man and me, little Leon and the gorgeous new baby boy G. Ohh life feels so full of everything I love and adore when universe blesses me with so much real substance ... i slept like a baby warmly kissed by its mother that night. Can't me more blessed and thankful!

Thank you Dear D and children for coming! See you in Zürich and Megeve!

WE let our guest borrow our extraordinary good sibling pram from STOKKE and put on the cot for babies again that I used for Leon.


12 comments:

  1. It's always a joy to see children stylishly dressed! Yes, practical clothes are best for playing in the mud, but I do like it when children have nice clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same. At home or out in kindergarden or playground they can wear practical wear, but when doing something in the city or being to a restaurant, they need to understand that there's a difference. Alexis knows that now and enjoy wearing a shirt and nicer car shoes/boots.

      Delete
  2. So lively pictures that we can really imagine to be into your iniimity. We can share these wonderful moments all together and I like the one of you, Stina, the hand on the ... well say back of M!! And the one where you kissed... And your kind friend and her daughter eating the ice , and of course the two little ones, yours, small gentlemen already... Beautiful photos really a fantastic souvenir of this day.
    You are going so well, physically with M. Handsome couple. And happy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Uta. It was very nice for sure.

      Delete
  3. Stina, har du träffat kungen eller drottningen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and heartfelt post. You look gorgeous as always; the children are adorable . . . but it's that little girl that steals the show! She looks like she marched off the pages of children's book. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que maravilla de fotos ,me alegraron el día,gracias por compartir.esta usted fantástica y Alexis es precioso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Stina; I am beyond HAPPY for You!!! Having been swirled into Life I had not been able to visit Your awesome blogg and now I can´t help recalling my first years when following You via the blog. My God, Woman= The Universe is really magical and Your LOVE for Life has been/IS really answered. God bless You, precious Lady and Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos of a fun day! That little girl is just so darn cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sa fina bilder! Tycker speciellt om de bilder som sa spontant visar kanslorna mellan dig och din man - sa fint!

    ReplyDelete