Thursday, April 23, 2015

Great welcoming

I'm very tired, somewhat stressed because of all very important things coming up with work soon and also other things that needs my focus and attention. We all have to-do lists and I will be very happy within two weeks when most necessary things are over (for a while). I feel exhausted and a little irritated when life/time/hours/energy/motherhood/relationship etc etc don't get the attention I want it to have. I guess it's the puzzle of life but sometimes it's just a little bit too much.
Anyhow.

These beautiful boys, yes, my very casual man included, greated me today when I arrived back from work. So cute and wonderful I could eat them all then and there. My smallest may look so innocent and  easy, but gosh he is in some phase where his tantrums (when he don't get things his way) are worse then a hurricane! Hope it will pass soon.

9 comments:

  1. How do you do to stay so fresh, so positive, so .... Yes sometimes too much is too much and in these cases it's good that M be there with children .
    Huhs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we chose our life ourselves and get moments when it is harder which gives us a change to develop and chose to be positive or negative in life. Sometimes it's easier, sometimes harder. We have one life, I want to make it s beautiful as possible and I want to feel like I've done the best I can and lived it the fullest!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  2. Dear Stina, I think you're doing more than fine! You look so great and that kind of welcome you got-I'm sure it gives so much energy!! If life gives you lemons-do some lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, they take anergy my boys, but they give so much also!

      Delete
  3. Har samma väska, älskar den!

    Ann-Cathrine, Finland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So practical! Use it almost everyday! Fit diapers, A4 papers, extra shoes, baby bottles etc etc.

      Delete
    2. What brand is that bag?
      Would like to get one myself too.

      Minna, Finland

      Delete
  4. Har du gjort en bröstoperation?

    ReplyDelete