Thursday, April 23, 2015

Home wear

Thank you all for the kind compliments about my hair. I guess no one realised how long it is again since I always wear it a bun or something else practical. My man loves it down like this and always gives a extra love sight when I rarely do so. Maybe it's the energy of spring? Maybe it's the light that stays longer and longer every day, maybe it's something free inside of me longing to get out - I don't know but at the moment, I like it too.

Talk soon!

(sweater: softgoat)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think most men like our hair loose, let down and easy flowing (short or long). It may be only us women who enjoy all kinds of updo´s, clips and decorations, need for variation etc?? I don´t know, but the men I know have never given compliments to a nice updo or panytail/bun... And your hair has really grown quickly and looks very nice and healthy in the picture. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but I do think my thought it was fun that I cut my hair a little bit different then most women when I did this typical page, but he would chose this any day.

      Delete
  2. May i ask Stina if those shoes are true to size and if they gets really warm.....really love them :)

    /Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jessica,
      Yes I would say so, I took my normal size!

      Love them!

      Delete