Sunday, April 19, 2015

Realism

Another day another way of dressing. I'm completely into blazers and hair combed plane to my head as you might have realised. I want to get it slightly darker and my Dear friend aka stylist is on a trip until next week, bare with my cm ...

I truly love simplicity in dressing, when things just works, easily without looking too much or to worked out. When you just ARE what you wear instead of becoming what you have on.
This kind of style is me and it works in my life as a mother even when I want to dress up a little. The length of the heels are just so comfy, I can easily run around trying to fetch Leon who sneaked out in only socks and a completely full diaper and trashy home clothes he probably picked himself. The jeans are easy going and makes it less dressed up which suits the occasion. You get the picture.

In the middle of all this mess and chaos there's so much love to be found, it's almost ridiculous how much I love my little family. Even when I want to throw them out of the house, I love them to the bone and my life is a LIFE when I feel the presence of these amazing little boys and my man (who got back yesterday after another week gone, Salut to that!)


13 comments:

  1. Oh, nice, but a bit too cold in Stockholm today for this set, I'd say ;-) Where do the heels come from? Very nice! And haha - Leon is wearing mismatched socks - exactly like my kids did when they were small! :D

    P.S. Stina, I sent you an e-mail last week (to your @live adress), but maybe you've overlooked it. I'd be grateful for reply. My cheeks look really nice after the injections :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not cold when you're inside! Heels are from Mango.

      Answered the email!

      Delete
  2. Well Stina, you are very elegant to stay home with children ! I never dress so well. Usually as soon at home, I change myself for some comfortable clothes (leggings, jogging etc) without heels. Yours, are very high to run after little one....
    Of course, if it is to please to your love, it's another thing.....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Uta,

      This is not my every day way of dressing home with the kids, this is when we're having guests over! Other I'm in a cashmere sweater and black leggings.

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. You both look great! I LOVE the top pic of you two :) he reminds me of myself when I was a similar age and there is a pic of me where I stand among the tulips outside our house in only mockasiner ( not sure what the word in English is, anyone?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, yes, children need to be children and if it's not completely insane or dangerous, you just have to let certain things slip.

      Delete
  4. jaajaja Leon es fantástico que energía y que alegría transmite ,me recuerda a mi hijo con esa edad.SUs zapatos son preciosos.Un saludo desde España .Isabel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, querido , ¿cuántos niños no te tomarse y qué edad?

      Delete
  5. P.S. Leon is so cute just beginning to walk with one shoe!! He is really the king of the castle....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he is for sure the king in my heart shared with Alexis!

      Delete
  6. Great shoes, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stina, I love your look :) May I ask what brand are the jeans from? I was trying to find similar ones, but without success :)

    ReplyDelete