Saturday, April 11, 2015

Skansen

Just a family collection (probably mostly for our family and friends abroad, you readers probably find these family moments dull?). Anyhow Skansen is not at all so exotic and fascinating as I would wish for, but for a little child it's heaven.
It's so calming to realise that these two monkeys actually are getting easier and easier to handle. The last soon two years have been VERY tough. Alexis has been so jealous of Leon and Leon is a bulldozer and learned how to hit back before he could walk. Fights constantly. Not easy in other words. I doubted getting them so close MANY times and many of my friends honestly wondered how I survived it all, often having them by myself and Alexis not attending kindergarden at the time (yes, I have a nanny, but she helps more with the house then with the kids) and I had them for one and a half year without a nanny. My man is travelling even more and it's a lot when also adding work it the equation.
Anyhow, point is that life is easier and I'm starting to realise all the benefits we're going to have with them playing together and entertaining one another. Like today, after they had their lunch at the restaurant, I could honestly let them both out and Alexis knows that he has to have an eye on his little energetic and stubborn brother and since Leon adores Alexis, he follows him wherever and copying everything he's up to. How cool? VERY! Of course we had an eye on them constantly but it will soon be even better.

We celebrated with ice creams in the sun!

(coat: Chanel, cashmere cardigan: my mothers, shirt: Equipment, pants: Gina Tricot, snake espadrilles: HERE & bag: Chanel)

20 comments:

  1. Stina, I love these family moment pictures! Photos from our every day life and adventures are always my most favourite! Please don't ever stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely, then i'll keep bombarding your with them!

      Delete
  2. No Stina, I love your family photos! I was just thinking as I looked at them that you must have the perfect family, even withstanding all the the difficulties you have faced along the way. Thank you for sharing with us. And you always look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but we've gone through some roller coster I'll tell you. No one or no family is perfect. But we love each other and try to compromise and be kind whenever we have the energy left to do so ...

      Delete
  3. I agree so much w the First comment. Please more! BR Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with the comments of the 2 K... Lively.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with two K's comments . Dont know if my previous comment left....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan sus fotos de familia ,alegran el día ,no deje de hacerlas.gracias .Isabel desde España

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're not apologizing for having a nanny?? Applaud yourself for making wise choices that work for YOUR family. Jante is so last century..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well for us I could never work without having one, so no, I m juts blessed to have the possibility and would love to give one to all families!

      Delete
  8. You should have a nanny and someone to clean home 2 or 3 times a week. Minimum.
    I think that M and your salary can allow you to have more help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Det är underbart att höra dig så ärligt beskriva livet! Din blogg är så energigivande och helt klart bäst! Tack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family pictures are always beautiful and interesting, adorable boys yes but a stylish family, I love to see your outfits on the outings and I get a big kick out of your boys, they remind me of my son when he was little. So good to see you all looking so well. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great. We can all need to remember what we already have in life!

      Delete
  11. Alexis Hair is so curly :) where does it come from? Had you also curly hair as Child? Hopefully they will last :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of "life in my hair", my mans brother had curly hair and my father had some lovely waves. Alexis is unique, he's always been special and I just find his uncontrollable curls enhances that in him and his spirit. I do think that he will come to hate them in puberty but when he realizes that all girls loves it, it will be ok ... he he

      Delete
  12. Aww bless, father and son both wearing purple cable-knits - adorale if you ask me x

    ReplyDelete