Friday, April 10, 2015

I wish I was your lover ...

What an absolutely amazing and warm spring day we've had. I think it's the first time I'm not cold getting home from work and it literally gives me butterflies inside imagine that the real spring and summer is on its way. Not to forget the late dinner evenings on the terrace with a barbecue still burning slowly and the sky insanely on fire behind the roof tops. Quite a sight, I remember last summer like it was yesterday.

Listening to this song tonight over and over again ...




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Song! THANK you for sharing. My favourite Right now http://youtu.be/d27gTrPPAyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. And BEAUTIFUL woman....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song! Where are your pants from? They're stunning (and so are you!)

    ReplyDelete