Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday excursion

Beautiful Sunday in easy and slow rhythm. We went to see some flowers and pots for the upcoming terrace making, did small things in our garden, decided which style I wanted on the outside pillows this year ... you know, small decisions that makes a nice atmosphere in the end.
Tonight I have an education and dinner with a well know doctor from Spain with some people in a "around the table, advance discussion"group. Will be exciting even though I'm still very tired!

(coat: Balenciaga, sweater: Alexander McQueen, heels: Christian Louboutin, pants: Gina Tricot, scarf: Hermès, shades: Tom Ford  & bag: Louis Vuitton)

5 comments:

  1. Well, I wish you all chances for tonight, probably for a new project.
    Concerning, your look, that I really like all the time, I dare to tell you that I am fed up with these holes'jeans that we see everywhere, even you are beautiful inside them, with all chic coat, shoes, accessories, scarf, shades, etc. We really see them too much.
    Hope you are not angry with me.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wish you all chances for tonight, probably for a new project.
    Concerning, your look, that I really like all the time, I dare to tell you that I am fed up with these holes'jeans that we see everywhere, even you are beautiful inside them, with all chic coat, shoes, accessories, scarf, shades, etc. We really see them too much.
    Hope you are not angry with me.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Uta,
      Of course I won't get upset, I agree! But they are comfy! And sometimes I think they bring a feeling of effortless in a nice way to a else quite classic outfit. You see what I mean? I don't want to dress like a lady, that's too boring (in my age at least), so when clothes has a more rough tone to them, I sometimes feel more liberating.

      Have a beautiful day!
      hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. I like this look! I's so fun without being too much in any sense. Lot's of combinations look amazing on you, Stina, even if someone else would not be able to wear them with the same style. It's interesting, you can put the exactly same outfit on two different persons and it will look differently. //Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej! Jag har en fråga om du är hel svensk?

    ReplyDelete