Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Dear mother and mothers

Happy swedish Mothers Day my best friend and mentor in life, my beautiful mother.

And congratulations to my Dear mother in law, all my amazing friends who are most of them mothers and doing all the best they can for their life and children. We all know what an life changing thing it is to have the gift to become a mother and we all need to courage each other throughout he best of times just as the harder periods. I am very sure of what my own mum always told me; that the more you put into a child and give, the more you'll have in return in yourself and their life. I child is like a small plant with a sensitive little soul which you can either kill and destroy, or lift up and give the opportunity to blossom and become the very best they possibly can.

I'm trying all I can to give my own boys the best I can in values, love, presence and understanding and learn new things every day about me and motherhood. I'm so grateful to have my mother as support and guidance and to grow into this role more for every day that pass.

Picture cavalcade from last summer in South of France! Soon we're there again!

14 comments:

  1. Dear Stina, I can't stop looking at these beautiful pictures. Happy Mother's Day! Hugs Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures indeed! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day :-) I love those red Dior sunglasses on your Mother - I ran out and purchased the same style in black last year after seeing them on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I LOVE them and my mum looks so stunning in them! I will probably get a pair too!

      Delete
  3. What can we hope better than such a beautiful family, mothers, lovely children and you stunning Stina?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love memories like this Uta! Makes me all warm inside!

      Delete
  4. Happy Mother´s day, beautiful Mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pictures.. Can you do some day a bag collection on your blog? I am in love withyour bags, it is always an inspiration for me.
    Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you, you'll see them little by little!

      Delete
  6. Fantastiska bilder, du ser ut som en filmstjärna och stämningen in SoF bilderna är helt magiskt. Snart är du där igen! /Katti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, and thank you for the very kind compliment. I'm just a two boys mother, constantly a little tired and trying to make life run smoothly!

      Delete
    2. Hmm... Not quite. You are extraordinary and really thank you for taking the time and effort to write this fantastic blog - free from ads, product placements and bought content. Soooo classy! Kram Katti

      Delete
    3. My true pleasure when I get kind words like this. Yes, its a lot of work to keep crap away and I could earn a lot of money on this blog, but have a big integrity against feeling bought since I hate it in others. The brands I show is brands I really love and use.

      With motivation from you readers, I'll continue as long as I feel I get something deeper from it.

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete