Sunday, May 10, 2015

Next stop - BERLIN

Berlin cavalcade is coming up, but first - deepest kiss to my beautiful man who is turning one year older with me today. Can't be more grateful to have meet a man who doesn't sit when I say so but in the same way would run around the world three times if that would be what it takes to be with me. A man who still drives me crazy in passion and who I want to grow old with. A man who I fight with like a cat fights a dog, but in the end protects me like a wild animal.
I love you with all my soul, heart and mind. No one has ever had my attention since you decided to have me with all of your determination.


(me in Berlin this weekend with these lovely flare silk pants in ecological material from Dreams through a lens, shoot by Mary McCartney for Kappahl)

8 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful way with words ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pants for summer! Where are the coat from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words to your love. Beautiful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to M, then! Lovely how you describe your love for him. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b-day M! Thanks for sharing stina and your lige with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the 1st time I dont like a pant on you. But I like the vest.
    And the marvelous love's words to M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to M, all the best always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vart har du köpt jackan ? den är så fin!

    ReplyDelete