Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sundays

Sunday mood in this (finally) sunny and warm Stockholm. My boys are up so early (6am), sometimes it feels like I've lived a whole life before lunchtime when we already been to different parks and excursions. One thing is for sure, I will never be fat with these two energy monkeys next to me.
After the lunch nap I took them into the city with the wonderful Roslagsbanan train and spontaneously meet one of my friends and her daughter, after we took the tram back and now the small one is finally in bed while my oldest is watching a film. My man is back home after almost two weeks gone this week ... That will be ... very nice to say the least.

10 comments:

  1. Love the pants!!! Y look stunning as always! Must be hard to be apart from M all the time. U are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in Barcelona your are dressed for there
    Sunny joyful dear Stina
    2 weeks its really long without seeing M.
    Hope he can stay a bit more.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Favorite city BC, love it soo much!

      Yes he will come home, be home for two nights and leave for three days again. Not fun at all.

      Have a cocktail for me over there!
      hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Very fresh with these trousers. Love the print and nice to see a new style (than tight jeans or black leather leggings, though I understand the comfort and they suit you nicely). But colour is exactly what is needed now before summer arrives for real. Have a good week! /Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha I understand. I am bored with them too, it's mainly becasue the dress code at work is black or white trousers!

      I would wear much more variety if not!

      Delete
  4. Hej Stina!
    Kommenterar oförskämt lite men är så glad att du bloggar, det är roligt, lärorikt och spännande att följa ditt liv på håll. Sett dig på stan två gånger men inte vågat säga hej, vill inte verka för pushig :-)
    Jag har en fråga som inte rör dessa snygga brallor. Om man vill få ett litet lyft av/över ögonbrynen, funkar botox då? Luddig fråga, men jag skulle vilja få en piggare look. Har aldrig testatbotox eller liknande....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made your lovely tunapasta. Love your recipies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no these trousers are not at all your style. Not suiting your beautiful body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Do you have any help when M is away? Or just weekdays? I am alone a lot too because my husband works weekends and it's so tough. I have a nanny during the days but I work full time.... It's still exhausting when you have v little help! How do you stay so chic and fresh?? Maja

    ReplyDelete