Wednesday, June 17, 2015

City chic

As a continuing on this great morning it's a pleasure to inform you that it was perfectly followed by a lovely lunch with a handsome friend in the city (where we were almost blown away though by the storm that arrived this afternoon unfortunately) and got a nice little gift for myself in coral red.
I picked up the kids on my way home and then the whole family went for an easy BBQ at some friends house on the other side of town. Really, a perfect day. I'm all warm inside! ♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Happy when you feel so well dearest. Nice combination for the large trousers with a belt on the gilet.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stina, i wrote you about the Chloe top. Is it still available? Would love to buy it!! Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling asleep all warm inside is the way life is supposed to be lived. Wish you to feel this way every day! //Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stina.

    I must say your blog influenced me a bit. I only started following recently.

    Recently there were two coats on sale from Zara. I was wondering which one would you pick?

    I had to make my choice this morning becauses sales started but I was curious for your opinion.
    No worries if you do not feel like sharing your opinion.

    The coats in question:
    http://www.zara.com/us/en/sale/woman/outerwear/linen-coat-with-border-c437584p2624505.html

    http://www.zara.com/us/en/sale/woman/outerwear/linen-coat-with-border-c437584p2692502.html

    Have a good one!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stina, your combination of accessories is always perfectly matched to your outfit. Love your shoes! Sounds like a lovely day...apart from the storm!
    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stina. Palazzo trousers must be longer or shorter and never wear something on it.
    Wear something inside, high size. Or if on it something large and open like a long cardigan.

    ReplyDelete