Friday, June 12, 2015

Louis Vuitton dinner wear

So i brought my old bestie and always amazing company Linnea, she is my soul sister and family. We enjoyed a lovely glas of bubbles before the evening started and seriosuly, had such a perfect night, in gratitude to Louis Vuitton. I was wearing this arty blouse from Marni which i got from a dear friend of mine and fitted it with the wider pants and my new heels. We look stiff, but we laughed and talked so much the whole evening, i can feel it in my jaw line!

Tonight is another festive evening, starting with some adorable girl friends and ending it with my man coming in to town from Geneva and meeting up another friend and her man for a dynamic dinner at Teatergrillen!

Talk soon! Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. The earrings, I must have them, where are they from?
    You both look stunning but the best part is that you yakked all night and had such fun together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are Vintage I found in a boutique a couple of years back.

      Oh we had so much fun!

      Delete
  2. I like very much your Marni's blouse, very original. Your friend is very cute also.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this Marni blouse, it makes everything look arty and dynamic!

      Delete
  3. Hej,
    I am a long time reader of your blog and I love your family life combined with elegant fashion, travell and all the many fantastic pictures. Thanks very much sharing your life in nearly every way. It is such a pleasure to see and read. Please never stop.. would like to see your home (living room), I am sure its elegant too.
    Many Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So very kind, welcome to follow!

      Delete