Monday, July 20, 2015

♥♥♥ ALEXIS 4 year ♥♥♥

Ohhh it's ALL about our oldest today since our beautiful, determent, super energetic, kind, generous and loving first born Alexis  is turning 4 years old today. I could not love anyone more then my children and they are a gift to me everyday. To take part of his development is such an adventurous journey and I think i learn something about myself everyday just by having them around me. Life is a LIFE when you get children. When everything feels hopeless and I have a chat or get a wet kiss from any of my boys, I feel so wealthy and rich, words can't describe that feeling of meaning.

I love you so much Alexis and you will always be so special to me, I truly think our souls are connected since birth. 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear Alexis, have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful loves' déclaration to your older beautiful blond hair first little boy.
    I remember how it was difficult to be prégnant for you and very quick with M it came. Fantastic story of love,
    Hugs dearest and HB to Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dear son :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children are not a must for having a LIFE, you should know that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Birthday to you dear Alexis Stina 🎈. Four is a precious time, they are adorable in the pre school years. Thank you for all the wonderful holiday photos! I've enjoyed them all so much! I think you're living the dream. Your friends, the amazing places you've visited, the food, restaurants, your clothes, the weather...so genourous of you to spend time to post, I know how it is with little ones, never time to do everything. Keep enjoying Stina,
    Hugs, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stort grattis i efterskott! Och vilka lockar han har, helt underbara. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gillar verkligen din blogg och din stil! Kikar ofta in för att få inspiration, och du verkar ha ett härligt liv på många sätt :) blir dock lite ledsen när jag läser att ett liv bara är ett riktigt liv med barn. Jag har själv inte lyckats få... Och gör allt jag kan för att ha ett meningsfullt liv. Jag kan dock förstå vad du menar, men det svider så att höra :( menar dock inget illa med mitt inlägg och dina söner är söta som socker :) kram Therese

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Sweet Alexis <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete